Sunday, March 6, 2011

Spread The Word!

MicroVision Projector by S.Brown
...The Micro Vision projector I recently bought (the SHOWWX+) has surpassed all my expectations. It’s definitely more than just proficient projector. Now, I do my presentations in the office with confidence and a lot of the time, I enjoy watching videos with my friends and just having fun with it as well.

Microvision Show WX+ Projector by Scout Network Blog

This is definitely one of the coolest gadgets I’ve heard about in awhile – a mobile projector. From Microvision, the Show WX+ hooks up to an iPod/Phone/Pad (or with an adapter to a laptop and a digital camera) and viola, you now have a projector. All you need is a dark wall. Well, you also need high resolution photos, television shows or movies stored on whatever you hook the Show WX to. After that you’re good to go. It’s priced at $450 dollars.