Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Slinky Studio ShowWX+ Review

Microvision ShowWX+ HDMI Laser PicoP
 This is a product that I have been very excited about for some time. The idea of having a miniature projector in my pocket to play my movies and video content alongside my iPhone wherever I go is just AWESOME, kind of my personal cinema. Coming in just one color which is black the design of the Microvision ShowWX+ is very sleek and goes well together with Apple devices. The top with the branding stamped on is glossy plastic which looks great and on the bottom the plastic is matte, a very smart design choice as you will probably be leaving this on top of surfaces which need grip and a gloss finish wouldn’t help that, plus the bottom is also where you can remove the battery....  

    Overall this is the projector to go for if your looking for one to accompany your iPhone, iPod or iPad. The dazzling picture quality, tiny design and awesome picture sizes just make the Microvision ShowWX+ hard to resist.